Far Cry is a first-person shooter video game developed by Crytek and published by Ubisoft on March 23, 2004, for Microsoft Windows. It is the first installment in the Far Cry series and sold 730,000 units within four months of release. It received positive reviews upon release. The original game has since spawned a series of sequels and spin-off games.
Features Of This Compressed Game:
Highly Compressed To 1.8 GB.
Easy To Install and Play With Guide.
No Game Crash Issue.
Full Install Feature Available.
Full Version With Crack Included.
100% Checked and Secure (Tested By ATH Team)
Minimum System Requirements:
CPU: Pentium III or Athlon 1 Ghz Processor
RAM: 256 MB RAM
VGA: 64 MB VRAM
DX: DirectX 9.0b
OS: Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP (95 & NT not supported)
HDD: 4 GB or More Free Space
1. First Open - "setup.exe" Setup File.
2. Now Select Which Location You Want To Save This Game ...... Default Is Your Program Files
3. Wait Few Minutes (10-20 Min)
4. All Process Will Complete Automatically.
5. Now Copy Crack Files from "CRACK" Folder and Paste in Installation Directory. (2 dll Files)
6. After All Done You Can See a Shortcut On Desktop. (Far Cry)
7. Now Click and Open The Game From Shortcut.
8. Play And Enjoy ......... :)
***Crack is Needed. After Install Go to CRACK folder and copy 2 .dll files and paste them into Installation Directory.
Note: If this game shows "MSVCR71.dll not found" error then download file MSVCR71.dll and paste it to Hitman 4 installation directory.