Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour is a 2012 first-person shooter developed and published by Gameloft Montreal for iOS, Android, Windows Phone 8, BlackBerry 10 and BlackBerry PlayBook. It is the fourth game in the Modern Combat series, and is a sequel to 2009's Modern Combat: Sandstorm, 2010's Modern Combat 2: Black Pegasus and 2011's Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation. A sequel was released in 2014, Modern Combat 5: Blackout.
The iOS version of Zero Hour supports the iPhone 5.Gameloft released a gameplay teaser on September 25, 2012, along with a new Modern Combat website. The teaser trailer showed high definition graphics, but with some graphical improvements over its predecessors, such as real-time shadows. Other improvements include more "military support" options, more tactical gameplay and more advanced campaign programming.
ENJOY A FULLY REDESIGNED MULTIPLAYER GAME MODE
- Forge your own gameplay profile online with an improved loadout system & over 20,000 weapon arrangements!
- A new specialization system with redesigned skills.
- Lead your character to the top of the online leaderboards with a new ranking system!
EXPERIENCE THE ULTIMATE ACTION FPS WITH CONSOLE-QUALITY GRAPHICS AND SOUND
- Feel the chaos of war on the battlefield with console-like graphics, lifelike animations and dynamic objects.
- The first Gameloft title powered by the Havok Engine for amazing ragdoll effects. Warfare never felt so realistic!
- Improved sound & voice acting performed by a renowned studio in the movie industry.
DIVE INTO THE MOST MEMORABLE ACTION SHOOTER EVER
- Feel the story’s dramatic intensity and see both sides of the story by also playing the villain, Edward Page.
- Dominate the battlefield with a new tactical movement system!
- Wage war and take action all over the world, from Antarctica to Barcelona!
As with the three previous games, Zero Hour features a multiplayer mode. Like Fallen Nation, twelve players can participate in any given game. The game features several maps based on levels and areas in the single-player campaign, with numerous game types available, such as "Battle", "Team Battle" and "Capture the flag". Players can customize six different 'classes', with slots available for primary weapons, secondary weapons, attachments for both, grenades, equipment and a perk. Different weapons can be bought for money earned by completing matches and killing enemies. Unlike other games in the series, Zero Hour 's multiplayer features the ability for players to climb over obstacles, an ability previously only available in single-player mode.
Original Game Size : 1.09 GB
Compressed Game Size : 2.77 MB
How To Install
1. Extract Rar File
2. Install Apk
3. Copy "com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftM4HM" folder to "Android/obb".
4. Launch the game and enjoy gaming
Recommended Device Spefication:
Android 2.3 or above
1GHz or higher CPU; Adreno 205, Tegra 2, SGX 540 or Mali 400 or higher,
512 MB or higer RAM